Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore
Searching for the Best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital in Bangalore? At Ayaansh Hospital we offer very affordable Laparoscopic Surgery in Bangalore we have one of the Best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Bangalore who are expert in providing high quality treatment.
We are Offering the Low Cost Laparoscopic surgery in Bangalore. Call us to know about Laparoscopic Surgery Cost in Bangalore
What is laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy, also known as diagnostic laparoscopy, is a surgery performed to examine the organs of the abdomen. The laparoscopic surgery involves small incisions in the abdomen. The laparoscopic surgery is also called minimally invasive surgery, band aid surgery, keyhole surgery.
The laparoscopic surgery is commonly used to determine pelvic inflammatory diseases, pelvic pain or some cases of endometriosis. The laparoscopic surgery is a very cost-effective procedure with a short recovery period.
The vital element in laparoscopic surgery is the use of the laparoscope, a long fibre optic cable which allows the surgeon to view the affected area.
When laparoscopy is used to diagnostic the condition of any patient, the procedure usually takes about 30-60 minutes. Bangalore has the Best Laparoscopy Hospital and surgeon across the country and the laparoscopy Cost in Bangalore is very nominal.
Why is laparoscopic surgery done?
The surgery is done through a few small incisions in the abdomen. The scope is put through one of the incisions. It sends pictures from the inside the body to a video screen. Laparoscopy helps diagnose and treat problems in the reproductive organs.
- Tubal pregnancy: This occurs when an embryo implants in a fallopian tube. Untreated, the tube can rupture and bleed.
- A fibroid(lump of uterine muscle tissue). This can cause pain and bleeding. These can also be diagnosed with ultrasound.
- A blocked or damaged fallopian tube. This can cause trouble getting pregnant.
- Endometriosis(growth of uterine tissue outside the uterus): This can cause pain, bleeding, and trouble getting pregnant.
- Adhesions (scar tissue):These can cause painful and trouble getting pregnant.
- An ovarian cyst (fluid-filled sac) or tumour (abnormal growth). Either can cause pain and other health problems.
- Pelvic organ prolapses. This is when the female organs drop into or out of the vagina.
- Incontinence:This is when urine leaks involuntarily.
What are the Side Effects of Laparoscopic Surgery?
You should contact your doctor if any of the following symptoms develop after having a laparoscopy such as:
- persistent or worsening pain after a few days
- new abdominal pain
- nausea or vomiting
- fainting or feel light-headed
- redness, swelling, discharge or bleeding at the wound sites
- difficulty urinating
What are Benefits of laparoscopic Surgery?
There are some advantages of performing laparoscopic surgery which include:
- Reduced haemorrhaging, which decreases the chances of needing a blood transfusion.
- Small incisions while doing surgery, which reduces pain and shortens the recovery time.
- Lesser pain felt, leading to fewer pain medications needed
- You are Hospital stay is less, with sometimes leading to same day discharge
- There is minimal scarring in case of laparoscopic surgery as compared to other operations performed.
- You get back to your normal activities sooner.
P SREENIVASA RAO
P SREENIVASA RAO is an Alumnus of the Prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and an Established Laparoscopy, Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist with Over 18 Years of Experience.
A Keen Teacher, With an Outstanding Academic Record at AFMC Pune and Training in Laparoscopy & Gynaecological Oncology from the Best Center in the Country Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Training in Minimal Access Surgery and Robotic Assisted Surgery in Delhi. His Proficiency in Handling & Managing Difficult Cases.
Including Urogynaecology has Made him a Preferred Surgeon for Such Cases. His expertise and total dedication towards Patient Care has made him A Doctor of Choice. With an Outstanding Ability to Provide Care with the Emphasis on a Holistic Approach, Treating the Female Patient as a Physical, Emotional, and Social Being with Excellent Bedside Manners has Culminated in an Admirable Ability to Establish Rapport with the Patient.
Established the Ayaansh Hospital in the City of Bangalore in Order to take up Further Challenges to Advance the Practice of Laparoscopy, Gynaecology and Gynaecological Oncology & he is one of the Best Laparoscopy, Gynaecologist & Gynaecological Oncologist in Bangalore, India.